Wednesday, August 31, 2011

READERS I NEED YOUR HELP (contest)

I am going to do another craft show in the middle of November, hopefully its more sucessful than my last.
In order to be added to the Vendor list on their website, I need a business description.  I suck at writing business descriptions so I am asking for your help.
I am calling my business Crafty Joani Designs (like my Etsy store), and I will be selling my knitting and crocheting, some painted wooden boxes, and possibly some small polymer clay items.  I'm not allowed to sell my jewelry because they have too many jewelry vendors.

So write me a short business description in the comments.  The winner will get a ladybug magnet set  (pictured below).

Contest closes Saturday September 3rd.  I know that isn't very long, but I need the description ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment