Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My favorite necklace ever and miscellaneous jewelry

I hate coming up with post titles... just thought you should know.
I finally took some pictures of the jewelry I finished recently, and by recently I mean a couple months ago.

Several months ago I purchased this pendant off of Esty.   I love it and the seller was great to work with.
This is the necklace I made with the pendant.

Just look at how awesome that pendant is.  In case you are wondering that is a picture of Sherlock Holmes from the story The Speckled Band

I recommend this seller, she was very easy to work with.  Here is a link to her Etsy store:

After I made the necklace, I had some leftover beads so I decided to make some earrings.



Then I decided to make some more jewelry with my leftover beads from other projects.
Here is a necklace and earring set I made.


These items are all for sale in my etsy store.  Except my Sherlock Holmes necklace.  You can have that when you pry it out of my cold dead hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment