Monday, August 15, 2011

A new addition to my craft room

I bought a used tv on Friday for my craft room.  It is a small tv with a built in VCR.  Yes I said VCR.  I have several old vhs movies that I like to watch (mostly old kids movies).  I am the kind of person who needs background noise when I am crafting so I often drag my craft stuff out to the living room, work on it, then drag it back to the craft room.  Which kind of defeats the purpose of a craft room.  So now that I have my tv.  I can craft in my craft room instead of driving my husband crazy.  Best $15.00 I ever spent.

Speaking of used items.  I recently purchased a Singer model631 sewing machine for $20.00.  It works great.  I am so glad I got it, I used to sew a lot in high school, I am looking forward to sewing up a storm.  I realize I may have already mentioned the sewing machine in a previous post, but I honestly don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment