Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Every year when St. Patrick's day comes along I never have anything green to wear.  I'm not a big fan of green, I don't own any green clothing.  So every year after St. Patricks day I vow to myself that I won't make the same mistake next year and I will get something green.  Then every year I forget to buy something green and the cycle begins again.
This year I woke up realized what day it was and realized that yet again I had nothing green to wear.
So while I was getting ready for work I ran to my craft room and grabbed some blue and yellow polymer clay.  That's right I don't even have green clay, I had to make my own.  I quickly mixed the colors together till they turned green.  Then I made for little balls arranged them together and flattened them until I got a four leaf clover shape, then I added a stem.  Stuck it in the oven for 15minutes at 275F and here is the finished product:
My 20 minutes St.Patrick's day necklace.  Sorry for the bad quality picture, I took it with my phone.

Sidenote:  I promise that I will start posting more than once a month ... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment