Monday, February 14, 2011

Blogging on my lunch break-a random post.

Hello my loyal readers.  I am feeling the urge to blog today, but I really don't have anything to show off right now.  So here are some random thoughts:
-I have almost finished my wedding jewelry.  By almost finished I mean that it is strung on the wire, I just need to add the clasps.  I haven't done that yet because I am not 100% sure if I like the design or not.
I may post pictures in a day or two, hopefully I will get some feed back about it.
-I received another cake topper order.  This one is for a topper with Charlie Brown and the little redheaded girl.  I plan on getting started on this project in the next day or two.  Hopefully I will have some pictures to show off soon.
- I am trying to think of centerpieces for my wedding.  I want something cheap, easy to make, and small (as in short).  I don't like tall centrepieces, I find that they make it difficult for people to talk across the table.

Here ends my post of random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment