Monday, February 7, 2011

My name is Joani, and I have a crafting addiction.

Well, actually I have an addiction to crafting supplies.  I go to the craft store for one or two specific items, but then I get lured in by the sales, or I just go over board and say to myself this clay/beads/paper/ribbon/yarn is really nice, I'll just buy it and find a project to use it in later.
I have promised myself that I will not buy anymore craft items until I use up what I already have.

Well I have a lot of stuff to use up, so if you have suggestions, I want to hear them.
Now here are some pictures of all the craft stuff I have collected over the past several months:
All my polymer clay.  Actually this isn't all of my polymer clay, there was a pack that I missed when I took the picture.  I also have several containters full of partial packs leftover from past projects.

My bead collection.
My paper collection. 

My collection of yarn that I am not sure what to do with. 

I seriously need to stop buying stuff just because it is cheap and/or pretty.  From now on I promise to only buy craft supplies if I have a specific purpose for them... oh who am I kidding.  I know I will continue to buy more craft stuff than I really need. 

Don't you judge me, it's an illness.


No comments:

Post a Comment