Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Polymer clay elephant

I'd like to start this off by apologizing for my lack of updating lately.  I admit I suck.

Last year I made a polymer clay cake topper for my husband's cousin.  It turned out pretty awesome and I got the idea that I would start a custom cake topper business.  So every time I went to the craft store I would buy polymer clay if it was on sale and I ended up with a crap load of polymer clay and nothing to do with it.
Fast foward to more recently and I decided that I would start making random things just to use up the excess clay.
I don't recall why but I decided to make a baby elephant a couple months ago and I think it turned out pretty good.  My polymer clay stuff still has a, for a lack of a better term, rough look to it and that is something I need to work on.  Now on to the pictures:

And as a bonus here is a picture of the shark and 'monster" keychain I made the same day.


Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment