Friday, November 18, 2011

Felted Purses

I'm trying to get back into the habit of posting more often.  So here are two of the felted purses I made.
The first one was knitted with two yarns the first is 100% wool  and the other is acrylic.
After the purse was finished and sewn together I felted it by washing it in hot water for 10 minutes.
Here it is modeled by my best friend:
A close up:

And here is what it looked like while it was still a work in progress (this was featured in a previous post):


The second purse was knitted with two yarns, both 100% wool.  One was green the other black.
I really like how this purse turned out.  Because both yarns are wool it felted really nicely.  The texture of it is awesome.
Once again modeled by my best friend:
And a close up:



I definately plan on making more felted purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment