Saturday, September 18, 2010

What I did this morning at 6am

As the title suggests I was up early this morning, I just couldn't sleep so I decided to make some jewelry.
First I made a simple bracelet with some pearls and turquoise that I had left over from the cake topper shown in my very first blog post.  I am sure there is some way to link that post, but I am to lazy to care.
It's kind of big and chunky. 
Readers I want your honest opinion, what do you think of this bracelet.  Sometimes I think it is nice, other times I think it is tacky.

Next is some pictures of a purple necklace and braclet I made.


The picture really doesn't show the colours very well at all, but you get the idea.  If it is sunny tomorrow I will take some pictures using natural light,  those seem to turn out better.

And finally here are some slightly better pictures of the necklace I made back in August. 

And here is me wearing said black necklace.  I tried to edit out my double chin, but I kind of failed.




1 comment:

  1. Those are some really nice pieces!! With the right outfit, I think that bracelet would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete