Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Below are some of my past projects (the ones I have pictures of anyway)

This is a purse that I made for my sister.


Another purse.  I was experimenting with different kinds of yarn and changing the pattern slightly.  This was for my other sister.

This picture is a bear I made for my nephew.  I miss read the instructions in a major way but I was able to salvage it (that is why it has such long legs).  D says that the bear looks like the Wicker Man.
Nephew carries around all the time, and calls it his baby.

This is a necklace I made for my 4 year old cousin.  I was experimenting with different bead making techniques and I didn't like how it turned out so I switched gears.  I made the fan pendant out of my mistake.  I didn't think that it looked that great but D said it reminded him of a butterfly and he like how it looked.
I am not 100% happy with how this turned out but my little cousin is happy.  4 year olds are so easy to please.

Below is a picture of a dinosaur I made for my 6 year old cousin.  Since I made his sister a necklace, I couldn't get away with not bringing him a treat.


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment